Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm BEHIND!

Hey, haven't been on top of this lately - no particular reason other than having a 4 day hangover. I went to see Drunky Brewster, Sean's other band, and someone must have fed me booze without me knowing it because I KNOW I didn't drink THAT much. But, wow...Saturday night was a blur, woke up Sunday only to stay in bed until 7pm that night. I'm on the wagon, ladies and gentlemen...yes, it's true. Anyhow, last Tuesday went well, but we left an hour early because it was pretty slow. Met a couple of really nice groups from Ohio. Nice married couple and then 4 sweet, very well behaved young men. All in all, it was a good night and I got home early enough to be less of a Wednesday mess. Looking forward to this coming Tuesday, I've been practicing a lot and it should be a lot of fun. We're still working on our new originals - we have 4 sets of lyrics all together, as you all know, #1, Sunrise in Miami, is complete, #2 titled, "Turn This Heartbreak Around" is almost complete and we have lyrics for "I'm Gone" and "The simple things in life". We're on our way to a full fledged Originals CD!! I'm so happy....

2 comments:

The Flying Pinto said...

You lush: )

OurBlueHeavenDesigns.com said...

Shame on You!!! Bet your mother never had a hangover!!