Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wierd....

Ok, wierd night Very strange energy last night at Kelly's. Songs came out ok, I'm pretty sure we sounded alright, but we had absolutely no one on the dance floor and absolutely no applause. It was like we may as well have been a jukebox!! My friend Kristen came out to see us for the last set, so that was really nice - it's amazing how something like that can shift the overall energy of the room. Sometimes you're just going through the motions when there isn't a lot of feedback - almost like it's a rehersal or something, but then when there's someone who is actually into what you're doing, there's so much more motivation behind the strumming and the notes. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm insecure and I NEED FEEDBACK! :-) Overall, it was a fun night as usual...hard to have a bad time when you're doing what you love. We closed the night out with our original, "Sunrise in Miami". I wanted to go over it a couple more times so I really wasn't ready, but Sean just started playing the background track, so I had to keep up! It came out ok but it needs a little tweeking before we record it and send it out there! Stay tuned!

No comments: